The last 3 years I've had full on Halloween parties at my house in Vegas and this year seemed to be a half hearted effort. England is not into Halloween so even seeing one little girl on the street dressed as a witch made my day... which is the ONLY person I saw on the street in costume. Sad. Josh helped pull me out of my funk and we decided to dress up since we were having a party at our house. We dressed up as Zombie prom dates or something. It went well. There were about 45 people packed into our tiny flat. It's not the usual 300 people in a house but it was pretty cool. I got a sugar high from all the candy and soda so I spent the whole night dancing in the kitchen. This is my favorite roommate Larissa- she looked so good!
12 years ago

4 comments:
Did anyone put on a gorilla suit?
i love how everyone looks like in the second picture!!!
looks great!
You guys looked pretty scary!
Post a Comment