
Last week Hayley, my roommates, Josh, and I were chillin in the living room when our littlest roommate Ferne comes running down the stairs screaming, "IT'S SNOWING!!!!!" I didn't believe her. I stood up to look out the window and sure enough it was! We immediately jumped up, grabbed shoes, and went running around in the falling snow.
It was the first time that it's snowed in October in London since 1930-something. Josh was sick but I very persuasively lured him outside with me. Look how happy he is!

I bet you can figure out what they did with those snowballs after the picture was taken.... jerks.
2 comments:
FUN!!! Snow!!! Does it normally snow a lot in London? It has still been hot here in Vegas. We just started having somewhat of "fall" weather today. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how is it that everywhere you go, it snows there?!
Post a Comment