Friday, 17 October 2008

The cracks in the ground grin up at me, even the creases in my shoes smile up at me.

Last weekend was wicked. On Friday night my friend in the ward was celebrating her birthday so a bunch of us went out near Leister Square/ Picadilly Circus. I have been having tons of moments lately where I love London and that night was one of them. It was so nice strolling down the busy streets in the cool night air. I don't think I've ever experienced "fall" before London. Neither southern California or Nevada are known for their 4 seasons so I love the change.

Later on that night we went back to Rachel's flat. She is a musician and plays the harp. She played for us and she's amazing! She said we could try playing and I did for a second but I had no idea what was going on. The pedals make sharps and flats so trying to play is crazy. We all sat around and talked for a bit. It was nice sitting around and talking. I recall telling the story about how my dog got his stomach pumped because he ate a rat that ate poison. Good story... both unimportant and inappropriate.

The next day Josh and I went to Camden and chilled. The weather was perfect... I loved it so much. Nothing like shopping and eating greasy chinese.

Well, that's all for now. Expect an update soon. Tomorrow I'm going to Stonehenge!!! Yesssss.

No comments: