Although I am terribly sad that I'm going to be leaving London so soon, I am excited to come home for Christmas. I found these pictures on my computer last week and they made me happy.
I love you Boo and Chicken! I can't wait for some Panda Express and enchilladas!


Just remember Natalie, 80/20. Sarah, I hope you're getting ready to lay down some sweet beats in Garageband!
Bonus: I work at some really cool places and last week I was at an office that was 17 floors up. There was a GORGEOUS view of the river and central London.

5 comments:
London always seems so dirty and depressing. England should really consider getting some streamers tossed around the place. That ought to spruce it up.
dude! in the second picture it looks like i have HUGE nostrils!!!dude!you can just stick your figers up both of the and like pick me up off of the ground!!!
check out the clip i sent you!
John. You know nothing about being cultured.
Sarah, upon seeing the size of your nostrils, how was the first thought in your mind to "pick you up off the ground"?!
from big brother(it's a show on tv) and this one girl had like HUGE nostrils and mom made fun of her every time she saw her.
haha :D
Post a Comment