12 years ago
Monday, 18 August 2008
Death
Many of you heard about the writers strike that happened last year. A lot of tv shows came to a screeching halt including one of my favorite shows LOST (grrrr). Since there wasn't any movie making activity for part of last year, there will be limited movies coming out next year. So, some idiot Hollywood exec decides, "Hey I know, lets push the release of Harry Potter 6 back and piss off all of the fans." He got his wish. Harry Potter 6 will now come out in July 2009, not the previously scheduled November 21, 2008. I won't be able to see Harry Potter in London!!!! I was screaming in the office when I found out. ARGH!!!! Honestly!!! You're pushing back the movie to make more money and yet he has the audacity to say "we would never do anything to harm the fans" That's rubbish!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! I'm laughing at your euro slang, but ARGH! to the HP thing! That's incredibly LAME!
At least Twilight comes out in Dec right?
Umm... who are you anonymous? Tori? Karli? Jen? Show yourself! Then you can make fun of my euro slang... =)
Post a Comment