Well, I've been home for a few weeks now. Lets catch up. My lovely roommate in London, Larissa, came to America!!! It was a much needed visit. I was having some serious homesickness for London. She and I hung out for a couple days. I showed her some classic American things including Hollywood, In-n-Out, and Disneyland! I loved that I got to show her around a bit. She's a lovely girl and I miss her SO much.
This is us with Pluto. We saw him at the same time a bunch of little kids did so we ran over to him and took our picture first... hence the look of pure childish glee. I got an annual pass to the Magic Kingdom for Christmas so if anyone wants to go, holla.
One week my grandpa had 3 extra tickets to a hockey game and asked if I wanted to invite some friends. I invited my childhood friend from elementary school, Celia. Later that week, I started going to church at my new ward and wouldn't you know it, something random happens. I ended up seeing Jared, a guy I was friends with in elementary school! I still had the extra ticket so I invited him along. It was a Fryberger Elementary reunion! It was fun to catch up and talk about other people we knew who are now sluts, druggies, or parents.
Since Christmas, my life has slowed down a bit. I've been buckling down, looking for a job. It sucks. I won't even try to express how ridiculous trying to find a job is right now. Be grateful if you have a job.
A big blessing of not having a job is that I've gotten to see quite a bit of my family. Last night I baby sat my Uncle Henry's kids. I had SO MUCH FUN. We had a crazy night of Life, hockey (in the house), truth or dare, candle roasted s'mores, microwave marshmallow jousts, prank calls, and staying up past bedtimes. I had a great time... I love those crazy kids. This is a video of when we played truth or dare and kyle had to drink a nasty potion we made. I seriously thought the poor kid was going to puke.
Well, that's all for now. I'm not sure I lead an incredibly exciting life anymore so stay tuned for the misadventures.

2 comments:
haha i love the video of kyle eating the "potion" wow! very intersesting how on all of his dares, he never does them...
hey ho!
Post a Comment