Friday, 20 June 2008

Buckingham Palace

The other day I was able to visit Buckingham Palace.  It was brilliant!  Can you believe the picture below?  The Royal Driveway!  


















In front of the palace,
 
there are these guards that march back and forth.  I never saw them do anything else but I'll have to go back another day earlier so
 that I can see the changing of the guards.  Also, check out this video of the dude marching.  He would walk back and forth between stands and do his proper stance every time.  Maybe my grandpa knows what that's called... Anyways, it was pretty cool and I'm glad I got to go down there.  God save the Queen!



1 comment:

melissa said...

Wow! It looks like you are having a blast there in London. I love the museum pics. That would be so cool. I am excited that you have a blog too so I can vicariously live in London too! :) Glad to see you are doing well!