I think I may go exploring by myself today if no one else is around. I wanna go back to the store and get some eggs. I have my own key to the house now! I made some friends last night. They are friends with my roommate Toby and they came over to watch the football game. I feel a bit intimidated. They all speak very properly here! It just sounds different. They are really cool down to earth people though. By the way... not everyone here has bad teeth. Most of the younger kids have crooked teeth but not really bad.
I'm going to try to take a shower now. Yesterday I thought one of the girls had hogged all the hot water so I took a really cold shower. Turns out, there is a hot water timer. It runs in the morning but the later it gets in the day, it turns off unless you turn it up. Weird. There are certain things here that I'm not used to. Also, the sink here is weird. There are 2 faucets. Hot and cold. Lets just say it sucks trying to wash your face...

No comments:
Post a Comment